Effective Date : 07/05/2021
Article 1. Access and Acceptance of Agreement
Article 2. Parties
3511 Silverside Road, Suite 105
Article 3. Innclude User System
- Innclude is an event planning platform that is registered using phone numbers.
- Individualized account and ID can NEVER be transferred to third parties.
- Users will confirm and accept that the data within Innclude belongs to them.
- Usernames are unique to each member and same username may not be assigned to the multiple users.
- Users may, for as long as they utilize our application may make changes to their username aand other data.
- User may begin using our services, as well as organize private events with individuals in their contacts or public events while user’s phone number remains hidden. Using their profile pages, create events all Innclude users may view and interact with and reach other Innclude users through private or public events.
- Users agree that their events may be viewed by friends, business contacts, family and other associates who are found in users’ personal phone contacts, unless indicated otherwise (e.g. blocked, private event, etc.)
- A phone number is the user’s personal information. Innclude absolutely cannot be held responsible for disputes and damages arising from communications between other Innclude users who have user’s phone number who can therefore access a private event created by this user. Innclude also may not be held responsible for any disputes and damages arising from communications between user and aforementioned users.
- Nearby events and brands with business accounts on Innclude may inform Innclude users about new services and projects through notifications on Innclude, sms or e-mail. In addition, Innclude may share with its users various campaigns, promotions and other similar information using other communication platforms that users link to their accounts, including any social media channels.
- In order to provide services, Innclude may share user event details like address, venue, and similar information with other Innclude users, business partners that may be interested in sponsorship, and brands with business accounts. Innclude may not be held responsible for any issues or damages that result between users and our business partners or their management as a result of this sharing of information.
Article 4. Account Compliance
- You must be 18 or older in order to set up and account with and use the services of Innclude. In the event you declare yourself to be 18 or older and it is determined otherwise, Innclude has the right to terminate your user connection.
- Users will have to confirm that (1) the personal information in their individualized account is theirs, (2) they cannot transfer their profile, (3) they will not use their personal account for trade or business purposes, (4) they will not open an account that was terminated using a different phone number, (5) they are personally accountable for the their content of events created by them or ones with which they interact.
Article 5. Changes to Services and Implementation
In order to improve its services, Innclude may add extra features or suspend certain features. To the extent that these changes will not significantly impact the rights of user, Innclude may not notify users.
Innclude will, without exception, notify its users if certain services are terminated or we experience security issues.
Innclude may not be held responsible for any disputes or damages that result from these changes that are made in order to improve the quality of service.
Article 6. User’s Responsibilities
- Users accept that they are personally responsible for events they create within the platform, any visuals or event content, location or other similar information they post as well as any comments they make on events formed by other Innclude users.
- Users accept that the copyright for the content of Innclude belongs to Innclude, and user may not without permission reproduce, copy or distribute this content.
- Users may not use their personal accounts for trade or business purposes or include other inappropriate content. If users wish, they may purchase a Business Account for business related content in the name of a brand, venue, agency or similar establishment or public institution. This way, user can take advantage or advertising, promotion or other like services. Innclude may, without restriction, monitor the whole system in order to identify suspicious account activity.
- Users may not, without written permission from Innclude, publish content that they produced within the Innclude platform on social media for trade/business purposes.
- Users may not, without written permission from Innclude, use the Innclude name, brand, logo, all or in part, for their own event visuals, flyers, on television, media or other digital or printed distribution, as a banner on social media, in videos or any like materials.
- Users may not in any of its declarations state or suggest that they received approval from Innclude for their messages or any other content.
- Users are prohibited from copying and indexing content found on Innclude. Users are also prohibited from setting up false accounts and/or bot accounts using this type of information, by proxy or manually or using automatic devices or methods. No exceptions will be made.
- Users may not use Innclude for activity geared toward disrupting service, cyber attacks, or any other way that could impact our server or any networks connected to our server.
- Users may not, without written persmission from Innclude, develop or use third party applications that will interact with our services or involve our interface.
- User accounts will be considered to personally represent the individuals holding them. Users may not imitate, spoof or manipulate private or public institutions, known figures or brands, outside of their personal identity.
- Users may not sell tickets within the Innclude platform, but may share links in their event profile to websites, mobile applications, or other like ticket sales services.
- For certain event entries secured through a business account, Innclude may send users a QR Code via email or SMS. However, businesses, venues or brands may opt out of certain features (e.g. Guest List Services) on their business accounts. Users may not hold Innclude accountable if they are unable to participate in an event because of this or any other reason provided by the business account holder.
- Users may not hold Innclude responsible for any disputes or damages that arise from their interactions with event organizers/planners, business account holders/management, and any brands and/or public institutions that are included on the Innclude platform.
- Innclude, within the framework of the rights afforded to Business Account owners, offers a QR Code delivery service for invited guests that are not users of Innclude, for the formation of a Guest List, to assist with checking in guests at the venue, and in order to notify invited guests by means of e-mail or SMS. Innclude is not responsible for the content of these e-mails or SMS messages that are sent using our services.
- Unregistered individuals may contact us at email@example.com in the event that messages sent using our services are bothersome and appropriate action will be taken.
- In order to achieve continuity of services, Innclude may request access to users’ lists of contacts, location data, photo albums or other similar information. Users, by initiating use of services, agree that they will be using the application pursuant to permissions granted.
- Users agree that the phone number they provided during registration is bound to their profile, and if they wish to later change the phone number associated with their account, we provide a service for it within the Innclude application, which they may utilize to make this change. Innclude is not responsible for data losses incurred while making this switch.
- In the event that users determine that an event violates the agreements of Innclude, they must report it using our reporting function on the event page.
- Users agree that they will not make any demands or requests about the star system in their profiles that indicates popularity.
- The events on Innclude are only open to persons who are 18 older. Users agree to never hold Innclude responsible for user content that contradicts this rule.
- Innclude is not responsible for missing and/or incorrect information about addresses or locations posted in the application.
- Users agree that they will not access or use the services provided in a way that falls outside of Innclude’s definition of proper use. They also agree that they will not change any of the coding, and if they notice a change, to stop using the service. In the event that a user fails to comply with this provision, she or he agrees to compensate Innclude for any pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages.
- Users agree that they will not hold Innclude responsible for damages in the event that unauthorized persons or institutions gain access to their data.
- Users agree to not hold Innclude responsible for third parties’ unauthorized use of content they share/post on the application.
- Users agree that Innclude may, pursuant to the governing laws of the applicable country, use any content posted for advertisements and promotional materials, and also share this content on its social media page.
- Users agree that any content, visual, or information that could violate their personal rights obtained through the services of Innclude are voluntarily posted. Therefore, they may not seek damages or other compensation from Innclude in the event that third parties use this information in public or private, social media, e-mail, etc.
- Users agree to never record, distribute, or use for an improper purpose any comments or private messages posted by other users who participate in their events or events in which they participate.
- When users’ are invited to an event by means of a QR Code, they agree to never copy, reproduce or allow for this code to be used by another person. Any use that is inconsistent with this provision will result in the termination of all related accounts.
- Users are personally responsible for any security issues, physical damage and similar problems arising from their attendance at an event, public or private, they attended by means of the Innclude application.
- Private events may only be viewed by invited guests. Users agree to not hold Innclude responsible for any issues or damages that arise in the event that invited guests take screenshots, otherwise record and share the information.
- Users may not hold Innclude responsible for any disputes or damages arising from their interactions with other users.
Article 7. Innclude’s Responsibilities
- Innclude may, at any time, suspend, terminate or start charging a fee for all or a part of its services. Under these circumstances, the user reserves the right to stop services.
- In circumstances where users’ security is in question, Innclude may suspend or end its online payment systems. Innclude may not be held accountable against its individual users or business account owners for the suspension or stopping of its online payment system.
- Innclude may terminate personal accounts it suspects may put system security at risk or may be using Innclude for spamming, advertising, or other unauthorized trade or business purposes.
- Innclude reserves the right, without time retrictions, to change, remove, add additional content, add visuals, and organize any content found within its services, as well as suspend events, or limit access to all or certain groups. Innclude is not obligated to notify users while exercising this right.
- Innclude will make and continue appropriate efforts in order to meet users’ expectations, with a secure infrastructure, but cannot guarantee results.
- Inncude may reproduce or delete content within its services, all or in part, when Innclude finds it appropriate.
- Innclude has the copyrights for any data, document, design, graphic or similar works that it produces or purchases.
- Innclude may use its Guest List service for its own event advertisements and promotions.
- For services involving SMS, Innclude is not responsible for disputes and damages that arise from interactions between the events created by SMS Business Accounts and invited users.
- Innclude QR Code Technology is designed to create and assign for each event and each user a unique code that changes at designated times. If Innclude detects and/or determines that users are misappropriating their QR code, it may suspend, stop or completely terminate services of the users’ in question.
- For public events, Innclude may use the event’s visuals, content, videos and like materials for advertising or promotion, including at indoor and outdoor open spaces.
- Innclude agrees that it will not use for advertisement or promotional materials any events that are designated as private events and accepts that these events shall remain private as between organizers and guests or participants, as Innclude will not allow access. However, Innclude may turn over information to the appropriate law enforcement authorities in the event that it is required by the laws and regulations of the applicable country.
- Innclude may not be held responsible for disputes and damages arising from changes made to the content of an event profile that was created.
- Innclude may not be held responsible in the event that the information provided by the organizers is incomplete.
- Innclude does not allow for sales of tickets within event profiles. However, users may post relevant e-mails or links to their organization’s website, their social media event pages, and ticket sale services. Innclude may not be held responsible for mistakes in this information or security risks arising from their use.
- Innclude may, as part of its services, publish advertisements that belong to its associates, business partners or third party partners.
- Innclude may file complaints with the relevant authorities under the applicable country’s laws and regulations, and submit supporting evidence or files, in the event that a user makes inappropriate use of services provided. Innclude may also ask for appropriate damages or compensation.
- If it is determined that a user is in violation of the dictates of Articles 3, 4, 6 and 7, user’s membership may be terminated, including Premium memberships. Under these circumstances, user may not ask for a refund.
Article 8. The Terms and Conditions of Payment
Part of Innclude’s services are fee-based Premium Memberships (In-Application Purchases).
In-Application Purchases are made available to users through appropriate payment services and form of payment (e.g. Credit Card, Mobile Payment, Google Play and iTunes).
After receiving approval for purchase, you may start using the features of your Premium Membership. If the automatic renewal feature is active, this means that your service will be renewed and you will continue to receive invoices. If you do not wish to use the automatic renewal function, you may cancel through the third party application you used to make your purchase (Google Play and iTunes). While still within your service period, you cancel your Premium Membership, your Premium Membership will continue up until the expiration date indicated in the third party application that was used to make your purchase. The rights attached to the Premium Membership cannot be transferred to third parties. Payments related to Business Accounts are different from Premium Membership packages and will be completed through 3D secure over Innclude systems. For additional details related to this matter, please review our Business Accounts page. Refund requests will be received and processed through the third party application used to make purchase.
Article 9. Third Party Services
- Innclude, in connection with part or all of its services, may publish advertisements and promotional material, and/or involve connections for access to other websites and sources.
- Innclude is not responsible for connectivity to these outside websites or sources.
- Innclude cannot be held responsible for the rules and policies of third parties.
Article 10. Personal Information
Article 11. Information Storage
Article 12. Effectiveness of Agreement
Article 13. Termination of Agreement